Documents Attestation Services in Pune
Attestation is a verification of your legal documents. This attestation is mandatory to pursue education, employment, or to do business in a country abroad.
Superb Enterprises is an MEA authorized agency working for many years to render the best attestation services in Pune. People approach us for document attestation as we are known for matching the needs of our clients.
Description of Embassy Attestation in Pune
The Embassy is a word used to describe the officials representing their country in another nation. When a person applies for an education visa, family visa, etc., for a country, the Embassy of the applicant's destination verifies his legal documents before allowing him to move abroad.
Every country made various terms and policies for document legalization. The embassy attestation in Pune is a procedure followed by many countries for document legalization.
Popular Documents for MEA Attestation in Pune
- Personal Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- PCC Attestation
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Educational Certificate Attestation
- Transcript Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Commercial Certificate Attestation
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation Attestation
- Export Invoice Attestation
- Certificate of Origin Attestation
When is Embassy Document Attestation Needed?
The following are reasons you opt for UK or UAE Embassy attestation in Pune.
- To do a business establishment overseas.
- For overseas trading business.
- For education or employment.
- To get a student visa or a dependent visa.
- To apply for a family visa.
The Procedure of Attestation Services in Pune
For example, your destination country is UAE. Your document crosses the following verification stages to get UAE Embassy attestation in Pune.
- Regional Verification
The department that issues the document verifies it to prove its authenticity for UAE Embassy attestation.
- State Level Verification
There are three types of documents, and three state departments, such as the human resource department for HRD attestation, the home department, and the chamber of commerce for Embassy attestation services in Pune.
- MEA Attestation
The MEA, or Ministry of External Affairs, verifies the document to provide MEA attestation.
- Embassy Attestation
Your destination country is UAE, and the Embassy of the country checks the document's genuineness and supports its authenticity with certificate attestation.
Request A Callback
Please fill the below form. One of our representative will contact you.
Complete Process of Document Attestation in Pune
The documents and their process for getting a UAE Embassy attestation in Pune are;
Educational Documents - Mark Sheets, BE Certificates, MS Certificates, MD Certificates, HSC Certificates, SSC Certificates, Inter Certificates, MBBS Certificates, Degree Certificates, Nursing Certificates, Or Diploma Certificates.
Educational Certificate Attestation Process in Pune
- Regional Level Verification- For example, you are willing to move to UAE. The educational certificate for UAE attestation in Pune crosses the verification step performed by the issuing university or institute.
- HRD Attestation- The state Human Resource department verified all the educational certificates for Embassy attestation.
- MEA Level Authentication- The MEA checks the educational certificate authentication for UAE attestation in Pune.
- Embassy Attestation- The respective Embassy or consulate of the UAE verifies your educational certificate and proves it is authentic with the UAE Embassy attestation in Mumbai.
Non-Educational or Personal Documents - Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Leaving Certificate, Offer Letter, Bonafide Certificate, Registration Certificate, or Medical Certificate.
Non-Educational Documents Attestation Process in Pune
- Regional Level Verification- The document declares it legal to get UAE Embassy attestation in Mumbai from the organization responsible for issuing it.
- State Verification- The state Home Department verifies all personal documents to refer them as authentic for attestation services in Pune.
- MEA Attestation- The MEA carefully checks the document and proclaims it is genuine with an MEA attestation.
- Embassy Attestation- The UAE Embassy, which might be your destination country, provides an attestation stamp on the backside of the document that proclaims its authenticity.
Commercial Documents - Export Invoice, Power of Attorney, Certificate of Origin, Packaging List, Chemical Analysis Report, Certificate of Incorporation.
Commercial Documents Attestation Process in Pune
- Regional Level Verification- The department that issues the document proves it is legal with a certificate attestation.
- State Attestation- The Chamber of Commerce verifies all commercial certificates for attestation.
- MEA Level Authentication- The MEA verifies the authenticity of the commercial document and proves it is legal to use in any country, for instance, in UAE, with MEA attestation.
- Embassy Attestation- The Embassy or consulate of the county you are moving to check your document and provide you a certificate attestation.
How Many Days Will It Take For Embassy Attestation Services in Pune?
If you are moving to UAE for education, employment or business, you need to wait for ten to fifteen days to get document attestation.
The number of days of document attestation depends on various factors, and the famous ones are;
- The document you need verification for attestation service in Pune.
- The state department to provide a clearance certificate to pursue attestation services in Mumbai.
- The country for which you need the attestation certificate attached to your document.
What is The Cost of Attestation Service in Pune?
The cost of attestation service in Pune influences by the following factors.
- Your destination country.
- The state verifies the document for attestation service in Pune.
- The type of document for attestation.
Our Key Features
MEA Authorised Agency
Fast & Reliable
Document Tracking Facility
Working Since 2008
What Are The Documents Required For Attestation in Pune?
- Original Certificate
- Passport copy
- Visa Copy
- 2 Photographs
- Authorization letter
How To Get Attestation Services in Pune?
Superb Enterprises is MEA authorized agency to aid you to get the best and fast attestation services in Maharastra. For many years, we function to run attestation applications on behalf of applicants for MEA attestation and Embassy trouble-free attestation.
Contact Superb Enterprises on the following media platforms.
- Dial Tel: +91-206- 6040160, +91-814-9226699/ Mobile No.: +91-9221226226, +91-9319400306, and communicate with a professional for attestation service in Pune.
- Chat window on the site https://www.attestationinpune.com.
- Share your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
- You can courier your document for attestation or visit the Superb Enterprise office in Pune for attestation service.
Step By Step Process For Your Application At Superb Enterprises
Here are the steps we follow to provide you with the best attestation services in Pune.
- Before sending your document for HRD attestation or MEA attestation, we verify it to clear if there are any obstacles.
- Submit the document to the department that issued it for verification.
- The document sends to the state department as per its category for additional verification.
- The MEA verifies the document and proclaims it is authentic with MEA attestation.
- For instance, you are going to UAE, so the country consulate verifies your document and certifies it authentic with the UAE Embassy attestation stamp.