Apostille Certificate Services in Pune
Apostille is verification, a part of security performed in Pune to proclaim a foreign certificate is authentic. Apostille attestation is a legal process acceptable in the Hague Apostille Convention member country.
Hague Apostille Convention 1961 ended the requirement of repeated authentication of foreign legal documents by your destination HCCH member country.
An Apostille stamp on your educational or personal certificate makes it legal to present in any Hague Apostille Convention Country. Apostille attestation is a process run by the Ministry of External Affairs.
Apostille services prove that your document belongs to an authorized department and is approved as authentic to use internationally by your native country's government.
Popular Documents for MEA Apostille in Pune
- Personal Certificate Apostille
- Marriage Certificate Apostille
- Birth Certificate Apostille
- Divorce Certificate Apostille
- PCC Apostille
- Death Certificate Apostille
- Educational Certificate Apostille
- Diploma Certificate Apostille
- Degree Certificate Apostille
- Nursing Certificate Apostille
- Medical Certificate Apostille
- Transcript Certificate Apostille
- Commercial Certificate Apostille
- Certificate of Origin Apostille
- Certificate of Incorporation Apostille
- Export Invoice Apostille
- Power of Attorney Apostille
Why Do Documents Need To Be Apostilled?
The need for Apostille attestation services comes into existence to fulfill your following requirements.
- For a business overseas
- For export overseas
- To study abroad
- Obtain a work visa
- To procure a family visa
Process of Documents Apostille Services in Pune?
- The Regional Level Verification- If you need Apostille attestation for a certificate, the document crosses the verification process of the department it belongs.
- The State Level Verification- Three categories of documents are present according to the nature of the certificate. For Apostille attestation, each document sends to a state office that proclaims it is authentic to get the MEA Apostille stamp.
- MEA, or The Ministry of External Affairs- The MEA is responsible for handling India's international concerns. This ministry confirms the authentication of a document and provides an Apostille stamp.
Complete Process of Documents Apostille In Pune -
The documents for Apostille have three divided categories as per their necessities and requirement.
- Educational Documents Mark sheets, BE certificate, MS certificate, MD certificate, HSC certificate, SSC certificate, inter certificate, MBBS certificate, degree certificate, nursing certificate, diploma certificate, etc.
- Non-Educational/Personal DocumentsBirth certificate, marriage certificate, leaving certificate, offer letter, bonafide certificate, registration certificate, medical certificate, etc.
Process of Apostille for Educational Documents -
- The educational certificate for Apostille first needs to pass the verification process of the university it belongs.
- All educational documents come under the state Human Resource Department (HRD) for verification.
- Finally, the MEA carefully checks the authenticity of a certificate before claiming it is genuine with an Apostille document and stamp.
Process of Apostille for Personal Documents -
- The department responsible for the presence of the birth certificate proves it is genuine and authentic for Apostille with a stamp or sign on it.
- The procedure for Apostille service for personal documents includes the state Home Department that verifies the certificate authenticity.
- In the end, MEA provides an Apostille stamp on a personal document after examing whether the certificate is authentic or needs modification.
- Commercial Documents Export invoice, power of attorney, certificate of origin, packaging list, chemical analysis report, certificate of incorporation, etc.
Process of Apostille for Commercial Documents -
- The officials issued the document to proclaim its authenticity with a sign or attached certificate.
- The Chamber of Commerce reviews all commercial documents to display their authenticity for the Apostille service in Pune.
- The MEA with certificate Apostille and stamping prove a document is legal to use in a foreign country.
Request A Callback
Please fill the below form. One of our representative will contact you.
How Long Does It Take to Get an Apostille in Pune?
Approximately the process of Apostille takes ten to fifteen days to finish. The number of days can increase depending on the country you need Apostille service for and the document type for Apostille.
How Much Does An Apostille Documents Cost in Pune?
The cost of Apostille in Pune relies upon various things and some of them are;
- The country you need a certificate Apostille for.
- The state is involved in the Apostille process.
- The type of document for Apostille.
Popular Countries for MEA Apostille
What Are The Documents Required for a Certificate Apostille?
- Original Certificate
- Passport copy
- Visa Copy
- 2 Photographs
- Authorization letter
How Do I Get a Document Apostille in Maharashtra?
The document Apostille process includes various micro and inescapable steps.
The MEA accepts applications for document Apostille from the authorised Superb Enterprise in Pune to avoid any unexpected obstacles in the Apostille certification process.
For a quick and inconvenience-free Apostille service, get in touch with us through the coexisting media.
- Dial Tel: +91-206- 6040160, +91-814-9226699/ Mobile No.: +91-9221226226, +91-9319400306 to communicate with a professional for Apostille service.
- Begin a discussion on a chat window on the site https://www.attestationinpune.com.
- Share your inquiries at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Courier your certificate for Apostille or visit the Superb Enterprise office in Pune for Apostille services.
Step By Step Process For Your Apostille Certificate Application At Superb Enterprises in Pune
For example, you courier or submit your birth certificate for Apostille to our Pune office. We run the Apostille stamping procedure in the following manner to aid you with fast and faultless Apostille services in Pune.
- We confirm whether your birth certificate is readable or legal prior to sending it to the authority offices for verification and the Apostille certificate.
- After verifying your birth certificate from our side, we submit it to the department from where it belongs for confirmation.
- Your birth certificate for second verification ships off to the state officer as per the category your document for Apostille fits in.
- Finally, the MEA checks your certificate for Apostille and demonstrates it is genuine to use in the Hague Apostille Convention country with an Apostille stamp.